Todoist not working in Outlook at all, cannot sign in
Using Outlook 2007, I cannot get Todoist to load - it shows a loading message but cannot retrieve any of my tasks.
In addition, when I log onto Todoist from IE 8, I can't access any of my account information or find my task list either. I am sure the issues are related but I can't figure out how to fix it. I have cleared the cache, logged in and out, and restarted my computer in an attempt to fix this, but no avail.
please go to IE's Internet Options and
1. In the PRIVACY tab:
- click on Advanced
- select "Override automatic cookie handling"
- choose "Accept" for both first- and third-party cookies
2. In the SECURITY tab:
- set the security level to medium-high
- click on Trusted sites
- click on the "Sites" button
- add todoist.com on the list and UNcheck the "require https transfer" box at the bottom.