I believe this happened with the code switch last week.
Hello Ilija,unfortunately, we can't reproduce this issue. Please log out of Todoist, clear Chrome's cache and offline storage (remove todoist.com on the list in Advanced Settings -> Content Settings -> All cookies and site data), reload the browser and then log back in and let me know if the issue persists.If it does, please tell me - which version of Chrome are you using? Also, it could be helpful if you would send me a screenshot showing this issue to firstname.lastname@example.orgBest regards,David
I just sent you the screenshot. I am using Chrome current 20.0.1132.57.Clearing the cache did not help.Clearing the cookies did not help. I cleared only Todoist cookies (7 cookies).Log out and log in did not help.
I did it again, in the correct order you mentioned:1. Log out.2. CLear cache3. Clear cookies for todoist.com4. Reload browser5. Log in againSorry to report that the issue is still present :-)Best regards,Ilija.
I just saw that Chrome has upgraded itself to version 21 (after the browser restart). The issue is still present as I mentioned before.Good night, hope you resolve it soon.