Can not log in in mobile vesion by google account
I use my google account to use todoist in PC side. It is perfect.
But when I try to log in mobile version by google account, it is always said wrong e-mail account or wrong password.
Then I try to creat another hotmail account and this account can log in mobile version successful.
So why an not log in in mobile vesion by google account?
Is there any solution to solve this problem.
please tell me:
- Have you created your Todoist account by signing up through your Google Account or have linked an existing account registered with your GMail through the preferences?
- If you've linked it afterwards - are you using your Todoist password to log in (it's currently not possible to use the single sign-on feature directly on the mobile site)?
- Are you referring to this mobile version: http://todoist.com/m ?
I'm in the same situation as Andrew. I created an account on my PC using my Google email address and password. I'm now going to the mobile address (http://todoist.com/m) on my smartphone and it won't accept my Google login. What do I do?
1. I created my Todoist account by signing up through my Google Account, using google account password. but I can log in mobile version this google account.
2. mobile version means http://todoist.com/m
thank you for this information, I've been able to reproduce this issue and have passed it to the developers. Sorry for the inconvenience.
there is a temporary workaround for this issue. You can go to your Todoist Preferences -> Account and set a password. Then, you can use this password to log in to the mobile site and mobile apps.
I change the password of my google account at Preferences -> Account,
Then I can log in mobile version by google account.