Why did ALL of my tasks disappear and how can I get them back?
I added a task, clicked "add task", and received a message that an error had occurred. I clicked OK on the error message, went to look at my tasks and saw that every single one had been deleted. What happened, and what do I need to do to get them back?
please log out, clear your browser's cache, reload your browser, go to todoist.com (type the address manually and make sure you're not using a bookmark pointing to a different location) and let me know if the version number in the URL says v=50.
Also, try to access todoist.com using a different browser and see if you can access your tasks there. If not, please tell me - what browser are you using?
YAY! That worked. Thank you so much!
(And yes, I am using V.50, with Chrome.)
Same problem, same fix.
What did you excacly do? We would love to fix this issue!
Also what browser do you use?
This happened to me also. Using a different browser, I could then see all my tasks. Here are some things I did to mess it up:
* had a regular Chome window still open from yesterday
* was logged into my primary gmail account in there
* I'm using Chrome Todoist plugin to access the Todoist tasks in that window
* the Todoist is registered under a different gmail account (used only for todoist)
* I also opened a Chrome Incognito window
* was logged into a third Gmail account in the incognito Chrome
* I also was logging in and out of hotmail
At some point, all my tasks disappeared. in the plugin AND at website in chrome. I opened todoist website with firefox, though and they're still there.
Good luck! :)