I am trying to add tasks to my Outlook plugin and keep running into problems. It's almost as though it keeps logging me out even though it doesn't look like it. Error messages like 'Unknown error occurred' come up after hitting Enter after typing in a new task. Or at other times, I click to say 'add a task' and nothing happens. Should I re-install or what could be wrong?
please tell me:
- What version of Windows, Outlook and Internet Explorer are you using?
- Does this issue also occur in the regular web-version of Todoist?
- Are you online all the time when using Todoist?
- Are there any other applications using network resources on your computer or is your connection shared and used by more machines at the same time?
- Does this issue occur at a certain time, or always with a certain typo of task with certain special characters or date formats?