+ Add Question

Incorrect amount of uncompleted tasks in a project

P

Hello,

I have a project 'Work' in the list of projects on the left side of the screen and it shows that I have 91 uncompleted tasks in that project which is incorrect. It should be around 50 (not precisely).

The amount of tasks in other projects is correct. The issue appeared yesterday (5/15/2012) in the afternoon. Hard refresh (Ctrl + F5) does not help. Also, the issue seems to appear across all browsers (Firefox, Opera, IE, etc.)

Please help.

Thanks

All responses

JA
Jason Adton premium
Replied on May 16, 2012 - 02:29

Hello,

please try to add a task to this project and then use Ctrl+F5.

This should fix the issue. and you can then delete this task.


Best regards,
David

P
pxm255 premium
Replied on May 16, 2012 - 02:37

Hi David,

That didn't help. I added a task, the total amount of tasks in the project became 92, then I hard refreshed, the amount became 48 (which is correct), but when I deleted the task from the project, the total amount of tasks in the project became 91 again!

P
pxm255 premium
Replied on May 16, 2012 - 04:12

For now, I added a relevant task that I will not need to delete (just complete when the time comes) into 'Work' project. It fixes the problem for now; but if not fixed properly, the issue of incorrect amount of uncompleted tasks in projects may appear again and for other users as well. So please ask your developers to look into this issue.

JA
Jason Adton premium
Replied on May 16, 2012 - 04:21

It seems that this issue might be related to incorrect sync and occur either while using some Todoist mobile apps or while working with the web-app and a browser plugin both opened at the same time while the plugin isn't refreshed.

We will surely look into it and would be very grateful if you would contact us in case this issue occurs again.

Sorry for any inconvenience.


Best regards,
David

P
pxm255 premium
Replied on May 16, 2012 - 04:29

I do not use Todoist mobile apps, so it's probably not that. As to the second possibility (web-app and plugin at the same time), I don't remember doing it, but it's possible. I will keep you updated if I notice this issue again. Hope this helps.