I guess, as improving todoist you've made same changes adding date and time (esp. time)
I live in Turkey which is +3h GMT (i guess). I enter the date&time i.e. 14/05 @18:00. Seems to be OK but editing anything (adding a lable) it becomes 21:00.
Have I missed something or is something going wrong?
indeed, there seems to be an issue with time zones right now, thank you very much for reporting it and sorry for any inconvenience it might have caused you.
I have forwarded it to the developers and we will fix it as soon as possible.
what is the current status of this? it's been awhile. I have a daily task that is at the wrong time - for a quite a few weeks now.
we are working on it right now and will notify you as soon as we fix it. We're sorry for any inconvenience it might have caused you.
To ensure that you're experiencing the same issue, please clarity:
- What's the due date you're using with this task?
- What time zone are you using in Todoist (and on your computer)?
- Does the issue appear upon editing the task name exactly as described by Saygin?
-due date is daily/repeating.
-time zone - PST
-in the task itself the time is correct.
if would be very helpful if you would post the exact due date format here as it could help us reproduce and fix this issue.
Also, could you please tell me:
- What browser are you using?
- Does the same issue occur in a different browser?
- every day @ 10:00pm
- problem appears in calendar. task shows up at 3 pm every day, except for today (meaning the current day), when it shows up at 10 pm.
- yes identical in another browser.
thank you for reporting this issue, I've been able to reproduce it and have forwarded it to the developers. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I also have a problem with time that seems to be stemming from timezone issues. Tasks are showing up 4 hrs early...
this issue has now been fixed, times/dates will no longer change when editing a task.
Again, thank you for reporting this issue and sorry for any inconvenience it has caused.