Completed stats not working
When I hover (but do NOT click) mouse cursor over the completed tasks button in the right top corner, the completed stats popup is loaded showing the amount of tasks completed each day. This amount for each day is incorrect.
If you DO click on completed tasks button, the new page is loaded showing a list of competed tasks for each day. This list is correct. So only the popup with the stats is wrong.
This issue appeared today (Thursday, May 5, 2012) closer to the evening. It seems that the time zone for that popup is shifted for some reason. My time zone is set correctly and I have not changed it since the moment I created the account.
Hard refresh (Ctrl + F5) does not help.
This should be fixed now and was related to an update we did earlier today. Sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused.
Correction: The issue appeared today (Thursday, May 10, 2010) NOT on May 5 as indicated above (typo).
Also, the issue seems to be present in all browsers (Firefox, Opera, IE, etc.)
Amir, I tried to refresh (Ctrl + F5), but the problem is still there :(
It affects only the dynamic completed stats popup.
Please try again. I think all the corner cases should be fixed now.
It is good now. Thanks for fixing!