Gmail subject sometimes gets wrong
When adding Gmail Items through the Todoist Anywhere feature, sometimes the subject of the e-mail gets wrong in the Todoist Item.
The link might say "Inbox (7)" instead of the actual subject of the e-mail. A few days ago I went through a number of e-mails and added them as tasks. When I was done I noticed that the text of the e-mail links where all set to the subject of the first e-mail I added as a task.
In all these cases the link still links to the correct e-mail, so that is not a problem.
please tell me:
- Was the email you've added fully loaded when you've used the "Add email as task" feature?
- Does this only happen with Todoist Anywhere or also Todoist for Firefox or Todoist for Chrome?
- What browser are you using?
- Do you have any ad- or script-blocking plugins installed in your browser?
- Are you using any GMail Labs extensions?
1. Yes, at least to my knowledge.
2. I am only using Todoist Anywhere.
5. Yes a few; Auto-advance, Google Calendar Gadget, Quote selected text, Signature tweaks, Undo send.
in order to reproduce this issue, it would be very helpful if you could try the following two options:
1. Install the Todoist for Firefox plugin: http://todoist.com/firefox (which works just as Todoist anywhere and can be turned on and off with one click) and see if the issue persists.
2. If it does persist, try to disable your GMail Labs extensions, but do it one-by-one and try to use the "Add email as task" feature each time you disable a feature to see which one may cause this issue (if that's the case).