I am using google chrome and I just don't see the button in my email that will allow me to add an email to my todoist list.
you can add emails as tasks (as well as links to websites) using the Todoist for Chrome plugin.
To see how it works, please take a look at this short video:
I have the plugin installed. I can open the todoist window (and I do have a premium account) but there is no choice at the bottom to add the email as a task.
unfortunately I can't reproduce this issue.
Please confirm that you follow exactly these steps:
1. Go to http://mail.google.com/
2. Open an email in your inbox (just as you do to read it).
3. Click on the Todoist icon in the upper right corner of your browser.
4. Click "Show projects" within the plugin window.
5. Choose any project (click on its name).
6. Scroll to the bottom of the task list within this project.
At this point, you should see "Add task", "Reorder" and "Add email as task" at the bottom.
Oh my goodness! I don't usually need to be walked through something in such a detailed way - but I did finally figure it out! Thank you so much!