To whom may concerned,
I tried to sort the task either in IE8 or firefox 9.0.1, but neither works. What should I do?
please tell me:
- Are you using the "Sort by" option from the gear menu in the top-right corner of a task list or with the "s" or "p" keyboard shortcut?
- Does clearing the cache solve this issue?
- Does this occur in a newly created project as well?
Thank you for the reply.
- I used the "Sort by" option, not the keyboard. I didn't know I could use the keyboard to sort the tasks. How can I do it by using the keyboard?
- How can I clear the cache in firefox?
- No, the newly created project was fine.
you can find the complete list of keyboard shortcuts supported by Todoist here: http://todoist.com/Help/viewHelp.
In order to sort tasks by date, simply use the "S" key. To sort by priority - the "P" key.
To clear your cache in Firefox, go to: Tools -> Options -> Advanced -> "Network" tab where you will find a "Clear now" button in the "Offline storage" section.
If you can sort tasks in a newly created project, please try to move your tasks to a new project. In order to quickly move multiple tasks between projects, press and hold the CTRL key and (while holding it) select multiple tasks and then use the "Move to project" option from the top menu bar.
If moving all tasks won't help, please try to move them partially to a new project trying to sort them after you add some of them to see if any particular task group isn't responsible for causing this issue.
I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, but in order to fix this bug, it's necessary to reproduce this issue and identify what exactly is causing it.
Alternatively, you could send a screenshot of your task list to firstname.lastname@example.org so I could try to reproduce your task list and see what's causing this problem.
Thank you for the reply!
- clearing the cache doesn't fix the problem, neither using the keyboard.
- I tried to move the tasks to a newly created project. It works.