q: Some items are shown, some items don't
I have a problem with the search "q:". I'm searching for something, for example "rechnung", and I get one of my actual items and one of my history items - but I don't get ALL of my items with "rechnung". But at my project-list I can see, that there are more items with "rechnung".
That is not very comfortable...
Thank you for your help!
please tell me, do the other tasks that aren't shown in the results have the word "Rechnung" written as a stand-alone word or as a part of another word like "Telefonrechnung"?
Also, does clearing your browser cache solve this issue?
of course as stand-alone word. I tried it today after restart of the system and of firefox: nothing else at first. For example:
"rechnung für kiga garding internet" was shown
"rechnung für kita spo > auch tönning" was not shown
After I opened the not-shown-tasks and delete one or two words, they are shown now in the list of results of q:
After that I cleared the cache and try with
"rechnung das kind fotos" is shown
"das kind > zu montag" is not shown
After I OPEND these tasks nothing else happened. After I WRITE "x" at the end of the task and save it, "das kind > zu montag x" is shown at one of the results.
It won't be nice to open every task and write in it and save it to get correct results of q: ...
Thank you for your help
you're right, it seems that there's a bug in this function. I have forwarded this to the developers.
Thank you very much for pointing it out and sorry for any inconvenience it has caused you.
this issue should be fixed now, please try it and let me know if you experience any further issues.
Again, sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your report.
less than five hours later you get it. Everythings seems to be fine now. Thank you!
Unfortunately, I have to report the same problem, too. Checked in FF and Chrome. Happens in both. Just cleared Cache and Cookies (because of a different problem).
we've rebuild our indexes on the search server and have fixed a bug which most likely has caused this issue.
Please try to perform a search and let us know if you still experience this issue.
The Good: I am amazed by your quick support work. Thanks.
The Bad: Still does not work. Tried in FF and Chrome. Cleared cache and cookie, too.
please access Chrome's options -> Under the Hood -> Content Settings -> all cookies and site data, manually remove all Todoist's data on this list and let me know if it helps.
Does not help. Even did it before your message and tried it now again.
There are a lot of tasks that are not found. I know I have to search for a whole word within the task-title, but for example the task containing the word "check" is not found. When introducing
I have informed the developers about this, we will try to fix this issue as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused you.
this issue should be fixed now, please try to perform a search and let us know if you're still experiencing this issue.
Note - if might be necessary to clear your browser cache.
Sorry for the inconvenience.