Postpone feature not working on Mac
As I wrote on my tweets;
1. I can't hit Ctrl or Shift, those buttons don't pop up the Postpone menu options near the top.
2. When I hit Command I have to click it each time individually for each task, it won't let work if I hold it down.
3. When I go to select the task the only way it turns yellow is if I click around the spaces/lines in between the tasks
4. If I uncheck a task, it will remain yellow and postpone it anyways.
I'm using Chrome (v.15 ?) and I have Mac with Lion OS.
at first, use Cmd + Shift + R in order to force reload the page, then clear your browser cache and restart your browser.
Now, please try to press and hold Shift and while holding it down, start clicking on tasks' names. If this doesn't work, try the same with either Ctrl or Cmd (not at the same time and always hold down the key while clicking on the tasks you want to select).
Here's a short video of how it should work:
If it doesn't work as shown, please tell me:
- What happens exactly when you do it with Ctrl or Shift? Do the tasks get selected, but the top menu won't show or no task gets selected at all?
- What version of Chrome are you using (this can be found in the "About Chrome" option)?
- Does this issue also occur in a different browser?
Yay! It's working now! Perfectly, no hitches :-)