Pop-ups aren't working
When i click on Upgrade to Todoist Premium for instant access or Preferences or Get it all done... i get an empty pop-up window labeled as Todoist Preferences. I can't upgrade my Todoist :( What should i do?
please clear your browser cache.
If this doesn't help, tell me:
- Which browser are you using?
- Does this issue also occur in a different browser?
- Are you accessing Todoist directly through the website or through a plugin (if so - which one)?
- Do you have any ad- or script- blocking plugins installed?
Cache cleared, problem still appears.
- i'm using latest chrome (15.0.874.121)
- TD works on firefox 8.0
- i've installed a chrome extension [ https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/jldhpllghnbhlbpcmnajkpdmadaolakh ], but i pinned todoist.com tab so i can access it anytime
- nope, i don't have any adblocks or scriptblocks
I would get premium with firefox, but i'm not sure it will work on chrome.
Todoist Premium will most likely work on Chrome if you would subscribe via Firefox, but please try to access the Chrome Options -> Under the Hood -> Content Settings, click "All cookies and site data" and delete todoist.com from the list.
When you see the empty popup, try to force-reload the page using Ctrl+F5 and/or right-click within the popup and choose "Reload frame".
You could also try to un-pin the Todoist tab in Chrome, then restart your browser and access Todoist.com directly.