Error signing up
I created an account in your website but won't let me sign in. Keeps telling me error, won't Help me with anything and won't let me go to a main page. Please help me as I think this app can be very useful to me. Pls. Disregard my prior message full of errors because I have my iPad set in Spanish. Thanks!
please tell me:
- What device are you using to access Todoist (PC, Mac, iPad/iPod Touch/iPhone)?
- Are you accessing Todoist.com directly through the website or are you using the mobile site ( http://todoist.com/m )or our iOS app ( http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/todoist/id476672770?ls=1&mt=8 )?
- If you're accessing the website on a PC/Mac, which browser are you using?
I have the iPad 2 and the Apps gave me the option to download your app, so I did. When I went to the icon to open it and start using it, it asked me for an ID n password, so I went to your website to sign up and I set it up, but again and again, it is not letting me in. I want to use this app with my iPad 2. Thanks, hope you can help me. Thanks!
please tell me:
- Did you create your Todoist account using a PC or your iPad?
- Which browser did you use to create your account?
- Do you have any ad- or script-blocking plugins installed in your browser?
Please try to clear your browser cache and cookies before creating an account.
Also, please note that there have been similar reports regarding an issue with logging in to our iOS app through an iPad. If you have an access to a PC or Mac, please try to log in through there in order to make sure if it's an issue with our app or if there has been an error while you were creating your account. It won't work either (after clearing your cache/cookies), please try to create an account through your PC/Mac.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
the 1.9 version of our iOS app is now available in the App Store http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/todoist/id476672770?ls=1&mt=8
It has been upgraded to PhoneGap 1.2.0 which should fix the issue with logging in on devices using iOS 4.x.
Please update your app and if you still experience any issues - let us know.