[BUG] Set reminders
when I set a reminder, Todoist adds eight hours at a time that I had set. For example: I put "tom @ 9" (tomorrow at 09:00 am) and appears at 17:00 pm. Any reminder that I set up Todoist add eight hours.
I realized that when I change time zone that addition of 8 hours will vary too! For example:
GMT-04: 00 - La Paz>> Add 8 hours to the reminder.
GMT-08: 00 - Tijuana>> Adds 21 hours to the reminder.
GMT -4:00>> Add Reminder to 0 hours.
ie, some time zones add extra hours to reminders.
please tell me:
- What's the timezone you're currently in?
- What timezone are you using in Todoist?
- Does this issue occur when you use the same timezone you're in?
- My timezone currently is (UTC-04:00) Manaus.
- Timezone in Todoist is GMT-04: 00 - La Paz.
When I use GMT -4:00 Todoist works right, but, when I change to GMT-04:00 - La Paz happens the bug!
I've been able to reproduce this issue and have forwarded it to the developers. Thank you for pointing it out and sorry for any inconvenience it might have caused you.
For now, please use the GMT -4:00 timezone.
it has been fixed, you can now use the "GMT-04: 00 - La Paz" timezone.
Sorry for any inconvenience.