I'm back from holidays and I'd like to review all my overdues without erasing all dates one by one!
in order to change due dates of multiple tasks or "catch up" with multiple recurring tasks, please do the following:
1. For non-recurring tasks:
- go to the "overdue" view (type "od" or "overdue" in the search box,
- press and hold the Ctrl button,
- select all tasks in which you'd like to change the due date,
- once you start selecting them, a menu will appear at the top of the screen giving you the option to change date,
- click "Change date" and enter the new date for all selected tasks.
2. For recurring tasks:
- go to each project,
- select recurring tasks using the same method as described above,
- click "Update date" in the top menu, which will set the due date of recurring tasks to the next due date according to their formula.
As for the recurring tasks - usually you should be able to use this function also within the "overdue" view just as you can with non-recurring tasks, but there is a bug, which we're aware of and will fix it soon. This bug makes the "Update date" option non-functional in this view, therefore you have to go to each project and use it from there.
Sorry for the inconvenience.