Why isn't Todoist enabling me to add tasks?
When I try to add a task in a project it isn't allowing me to, nothing comes up to type in the item.
Please help, I am an unhappy premium subscriber.
did you subscribe to Premium recently? If so, please check if the default link you're using is pointing to an HTTPS address instead of HTTP.
If it is, please tell me:
- Which browser are you using?
- Are you accessing Todoist directly or through a plugin (if so, which one)?
- Does this issue also occur in a different browser?
- Since when are you experiencing this issue?
- What's your default Todoist start page?
Since yesterday I also have the same problem, I press Add task and nothing happens, I tried to click also a task to edit it and also nothing happened, I have Chrome, I´m using Chrome plugim, the issue is only in Chrome and my Start page is the 7 days summary. Thanks in advance.
please tell me:
- When this happens, are you on the HTTP or HTTPS page (should be HTTPS)?
- Do you have Todoist set up to open in a new tab when launching Chrome?
- Does this issue occur only in the plugin or also directly on the Todoist website?
- Did you install any new plugins lately (ad- or script-blocking plugins in particular)?
I solved this problem by changing the URL link from http:// to https://
Thank for the advice.