Labels no longer visible on tasks
This evening I signed in to the service to find that labels are no longer visible on task items. However, labels still exist and their assignments to task items are preserved correctly.
I can view all labels; their counts are correct. I can successfully filter/search labels as well. Labels simply are not visible on task items.
I've recreated in Chrome and Firefox on two PCs.
I confirm the issue - I've identified the same problem this morning. Initially I believed that my subscription ran out but I still have some time to go. Looking forward to a quick fix.
We have done some updates and this introduced a bug.
If you reload this should be fixed.
Sorry for troubles this may have caused.