How do I delete a project?
I have a number of projects that are no longer relevant and I want them to go away. How can I remove them from my list?
In order to delete a project, hover with the cursor over it (on the project list on the left side) and next to each name, you'll see a little cog icon. Click on it, choose "delete project" from the drop-down menu and confirm with "OK".
Please keep in mind that this action will not only delete everything within this project but also every other sub-project.
I am also unable to delete projects. I hovered over the project on the left but the cog did not appear. Am I missing something? I used firefox 8.0.1 and windows 7.
please force-reload the page using Ctrl+F5. If this doesn't help, clear your browser cache and make sure you're not using any ad- or script blocking plugins.
You can see how to delete a project in this very short video:
How do I delete a project in the OUtlook plugin? There doesn't seem to be an option.
in order to delete a project through the Todoist for Outlook plugin, please:
- click "Show projects" at the top,
- hover over the project you'd like to delete,
- click on the gear icon on the right side of the project (visible when hovering over it),
- pick "delete project" from the drop-down menu,
- confirm the deletion of this project (and all its sub-projects, if it has any).
Worked like a charm, thanks David!