+ Add Question

How can I sync Todoist Premium to my ipad calendar?

AM

ipad3 with ios7

All responses

Brendon Wadey staff
Replied on Jan 06, 2014 - 17:36

Hi Allson,

Open up your Settings area for your iOS device, from there go to Mail, Contacts, Calendars. Click on the "Add Acount" button and select "Other". You can then choose "Add Subscribed Calendar" which is at the bottom of the page, and enter our URL (from Todoist.com, Settings page) into this area.

This should add our feed to your iOS calendar app.

Thanks,
Brendon.

andoniosoro premium
Replied on Jul 15, 2014 - 03:50

Hi Brendon,
I've trying to follow your indications, but after pasting the URL it tells me that it cannot connect to SSL. What does that mean?

Clyde Romo staff
Replied on Jul 15, 2014 - 04:11

Hi,

Where did you get the problem? Mac? iPhone? iPad? Can you try adding this from your Calendar app in your Mac if you have one and have not done that yet? Does it give you the same error?

Regards,

Clyde

andoniosoro premium
Replied on Jul 15, 2014 - 04:30

Sorry, I didn't tell you I was trying to do it on an iPad Air. And
sorry, but I don't have a Mac, unfortunately.
Thanks for your help.
El 15/07/2014 11:11, "Todoist Support" <
support.xxxxxxxxxx@support.todoist.com> escribió:

> Todoist Support <http://todoist.com/Support/> | *Clyde Romo*
> (Doist Support Staff) added a comment to question How can I sync Todoist
> Premium to my ipad calendar?
> <http://todoist.com/Support/show/20311/#comment_119379>
>
> Hi,
>
> Where did you get the problem? Mac? iPhone? iPad? Can you try adding this
> from your Calendar app in your Mac if you have one and have not done that
> yet? Does it give you the same error?
>
> Regards,
>
> Clyde
> Click this link to see it:
> todoist.com/Support/show/20311/#comment_119379
> If you no longer wish to receive notification emails, click here to
> unsubscribe
> <http://todoist.com/Support/core/cancelSubscription/xxxx/xxxxxxxxxx/>
>

Clyde Romo staff
Replied on Jul 15, 2014 - 04:46

Hi,

Please try adding it again. I just tested it and I was able to add my iCal subscription without the SSL error. Here's the steps again for reference:

1. go to settings
2. Tap on "Mail, Contacts, Calendars"
3. Click on "Add Account"
4. Select "Other"
5. Choose "Add Subscribe Calendar"

Do you get the problem still?

Regards,

Clyde

AM
Alison Miller premium
Replied on Jul 15, 2014 - 05:38

Thanks for your reply.

I've just followed your steps and at the end it asks for my server but I
don't know what to put.

Regards
Alison

On 15/07/2014 11:46, Todoist Support wrote:
>
> Todoist Support <http://todoist.com/Support/> | *Clyde Romo* (Doist
> Support Staff) added a comment to question How can I sync Todoist
> Premium to my ipad calendar?
> <http://todoist.com/Support/show/20311/#comment_119389>
>
>
>
>
>
> Hi,
>
> Please try adding it again. I just tested it and I was able to add my
> iCal subscription without the SSL error. Here's the steps again for
> reference:
>
> 1. go to settings
> 2. Tap on "Mail, Contacts, Calendars"
> 3. Click on "Add Account"
> 4. Select "Other"
> 5. Choose "Add Subscribe Calendar"
>
> Do you get the problem still?
>
> Regards,
>
> Clyde
>
>
>
>
> Click this link to see it:
> todoist.com/Support/show/20311/#comment_119389
> <http://todoist.com/Support/show/20311/#comment_119389>
> If you no longer wish to receive notification emails, click here to
> unsubscribe
> <http://todoist.com/Support/core/cancelSubscription/xxxx/xxxxxxxxxx/>
>

--
www.canardeaux.com
Our holiday home in France
Come and stay!

Clyde Romo staff
Replied on Jul 15, 2014 - 06:06

Hi Allison,

Use the web version of the app. To get the URL, go to Todoist Setting -> "Accounts" tab. At the bottom of that window, there should be the "Copy the URL" section and beside it would be the actual URL that you need to use. It should look like this:

https://ext.todoist.com/Export/icalTodoist?user_id=1683196&csrf_token=a5987654f18c342jksjfadfs_factor=2199

Regards,

Clyde

andoniosoro premium
Replied on Jul 15, 2014 - 06:39

Hi Clyde,
Finally got to sync my calendar with iOS calendar. The problem was that I
kept copying the URL from my iPad, and it didn't work. When I copied it
from the browser, it worked perfect.
Thank you very much for your help!

El martes, 15 de julio de 2014, Todoist Support <
support.xxxxxxxxxx@support.todoist.com> escribió:

> Todoist Support <http://todoist.com/Support/> | *Clyde Romo*
> (Doist Support Staff) added a comment to question How can I sync Todoist
> Premium to my ipad calendar?
> <http://todoist.com/Support/show/20311/#comment_119411>
>
> Hi Allison,
>
> Use the web version of the app. To get the URL, go to Todoist Setting ->
> "Accounts" tab. At the bottom of that window, there should be the "Copy the
> URL" section and beside it would be the actual URL that you need to use. It
> should look like this:
>
>
> https://ext.todoist.com/Export/icalTodoist?user_id=1683196&csrf_token=a5987654f18c342jksjfadfs_factor=2199
>
> Regards,
>
> Clyde
> Click this link to see it:
> todoist.com/Support/show/20311/#comment_119411
> If you no longer wish to receive notification emails, click here to
> unsubscribe
> <http://todoist.com/Support/core/cancelSubscription/xxxx/xxxxxxxxxx/>
>


--
Andoni
andoniosoro@gmail.com

andoniosoro premium
Replied on Jul 15, 2014 - 12:54

Hi Clyde,
Finally got to sync my calendar with iOS calendar. The problem was that I
kept copying the URL from my iPad, and it didn't work. When I copied it
from the browser, it worked perfect.
Thank you very much for your help!

El martes, 15 de julio de 2014, Todoist Support <
support.xxxxxxxxxx@support.todoist.com> escribió:

> Todoist Support <http://todoist.com/Support/> | *Clyde Romo*
> (Doist Support Staff) added a comment to question How can I sync Todoist
> Premium to my ipad calendar?
> <http://todoist.com/Support/show/20311/#comment_119411>
>
> Hi Allison,
>
> Use the web version of the app. To get the URL, go to Todoist Setting ->
> "Accounts" tab. At the bottom of that window, there should be the "Copy the
> URL" section and beside it would be the actual URL that you need to use. It
> should look like this:
>
>
> https://ext.todoist.com/Export/icalTodoist?user_id=1683196&csrf_token=a5987654f18c342jksjfadfs_factor=2199
>
> Regards,
>
> Clyde
> Click this link to see it:
> todoist.com/Support/show/20311/#comment_119411
> If you no longer wish to receive notification emails, click here to
> unsubscribe
> <http://todoist.com/Support/core/cancelSubscription/xxxx/xxxxxxxxxx/>
>


--
Andoni
andoniosoro@gmail.com