Why is iOS development so much delayed against Android?
- you are introducing new features for Android
- Android has search, create above, add subtask, notes in main formular, saved searches, reminders
- on iOS no search, saved searches are'nt working properely from beginning to now, about year
- nested projects are not colapsing
- nested task are nost colapsing
- no acces to
- no reminders
- no add attachments
- no acces to completed
- many unexpectly quits and frozens, I have to delete and install app quite often
Why is iOS so trimmed, are you just "Android guys" and iOS is getting laid aside???
I love Todoist, but this drives me crazy...
We're sorry for these delays, the primary reasons for this delay were:
- We've had a very broken old iOS app and by the time we've created the Android app and add features to it, we were completely rewriting the iOS app
- Our Android development team was for some time bigger than our iOS team. This has changed recently, though.
That said, we'll surely catch up as much as possible (not everything can be done on iOS that can be done on Android) and we assure you that both our app will be very similar and the iOS app will get a lot of new features.
Thanks for reply.
I think you have bigger team for Android, isn't it?
I wish you to have more developers for iOS...
Can't wait for new iOS App, if even score and fills in the missing.