Wrong tasks dates on Pphone app
I have been experiencing a strange behavior with the dates shown in tasks in the iphone app.
If a create a task today (14/10/2013) with a due date set up to Oct 26, no pb : I can see the same date (Oct 26) in Outlook, in the web app and in the iPhone app.
But if a create a task today with a due date later than Oct 26 (e.g : 1 dec), then the date shown in the web app and in Outlook is OK, but the date shown in the iPhone app is : 2 dec @ 0:59 instead of 1 dec.
What is weird is that if I edit the task, the date shown is 1 dec!
I have checked the time zone on my computer, my iphone, the Todoist app on the iPhone and the web app : everywhere, it is set to Europe/Paris.
Note : on my PC, Europe/Paris corresponds to UTC+1, but it corresponds to UTC+2 in the Todoist settings in the web app...
Thanks in advance for your help.
Regarding Paris being in the +2 zone in Todoist - that's correct as Todoist always includes Daylight Savings Time within the zone so it adds this one hour during summer.
As for the issue itself, I have passed it to the developers and we'll look into this now.
I think I have found the reason of the issue.
Daylight savings Time ends in France on October 27 at 3am.
So all the tasks created with a due date up to Oct 26 are ok, but the ones with a due date on or after Oct 27 are shifted by 1 hour.
It does not solve the issue, but at least now I know what is gloing on!
Hopefully everything will get back to normal after Oct 27...
Thank you for this information, we're looking into it now , I'll pass it to the developers.