new iOS app feedback
enclosed some initial feedback on the new iOS app; I have obviously only been using it for a few hours, so there is likely more to come ...
- there is now a iPad app
- the app syncs automatically; in the old one I always had to trigger a sync
- for me the app has been very stable so far on both iPhone and iPad: i have not yet experienced any crashes (unlike other testers)
- while the app does now correctly indent subtasks, it does one cannot expand/collapse subtask lists
- no landscape mode on iPhone
- I cannot seem to access file attachments
- task "elements" are arranged differently between platforms; on iOS line one contains only the task title, line two shows date on the left, followed by notes and labels on the right. In the web app, the first line contains title and notes on the left and due date on the right and the second line contains the labels on the left.
I like the iOS outline more and would like to see it in the web app, also