Using Notification Center reminder to complete already complete recurrent task completes next instance
Steps to replicate:
1) Set up a task and a mobile notification reminder, i.e. "ev Wed" and "ev Wed @ 3pm"
2) Complete a task before the reminder's time, say by 2pm (see a separate bug submission for that at https://todoist.com/Support_Android/showQuestion/399)
3) When the reminder is displayed in the Notification Center at 3pm, expand the task information and press "Complete"
- Nothing happens as the given task for Wednesday, 10/02 has been marked complete already
- Next instance of the task is marked complete too. If we use the Notification Center "Complete" button to complete an already done 10/02 task, the next instance -- 10/09 -- will be marked as complete too.