BUG - With Dates??
I am using a Galaxy Note 2, running on Androind 4.1.2
My Todoist is Version 1.0.2 (Android 4.1.2)
Is this a BUG? I can send a screenshot if required
This is what is shown (as of today - Wednesday 27th March) when I view next 7 days
WEDNESDAY Fri 29 Mar
THURSDAY Sat 30 Mar
FRIDAY Sun 31 Mar
Yes, this is indeed a bug, but it's been fixed in the latest update. Please clear Todoist's cache, uninstall it and then download and install the latest version 1.0.4 from the PlayStore.
I'm sorry for the wrong information, this will actually be fixed in the next version (1.0.5) which will be published very soon.
Thank you for the reply.
I have installed the latest update and am running version 1.0.5 BUT unfortunately I am still experiencing issues with dates.
For example, I have selected a task for Monday 8th of April but when I view the next 7 days, it is listed as Sunday 8th April.
This is starting to cause me issues with work tasks and unfortunately I am losing faith in Todoist!!
This, IMHO is a major issue as it is such a simple issue but related to a core part of Todoist.
Please tell me - did you first clear Todoist's cache, then uninstalled it and then install the latest version? If not - please try to do so and let me know if the issue persists.
If it does, please tell me:
- Do you have the correct time zone set in Todoist as well as on your phone?
- Did you travel between timezones lately?
- Are the dates of the tasks added correctly (do you see the correct dates if you enter a project), but the headers on the date view are incorrect or are the dates of the tasks also incorrect?
I did uninstall it previously but did not clear the Cache. I have now cleared the Cache, uninstalled and reinstalled and now it looks ok. Thanks for your help.
I am still having problems with this. I have now Cleared the Cache, cleared the Data, Uninstalled and then Re-installed the latest version. For a few days it seems ok then it gets screwed up again. For example, here is my view as of today (Wed 10th)
when looking at next 7 days:
Today Wed 10 Apr
Tomorrow Thu 11 Apr
Thursday 12 Apr
Friday 13 Apr
Satueday 14 Apr
Obviously these dates are wrong.
1) My dates on my phone and Todoist are the same - Asia/Seoul GMT+9
2) No, I have not travelled between time zones lately
3) If i enter a project on my phone, the dates in the calendar I see are correct but when viewing the tasks the headers are wrong.
4) If I edit a project on my phone the date is correct on my phone but for some, the actual days of the week shown is incorrect.
5) Everything in Todoist is fine. No issues with dates there, only on my Android Phone.
Thank you for your report - the bug indeed still persists, but it will be fixed permanently soon in the next update of our app. Sorry for the inconvenience.
For now, please try to clear the app's data/cache and it should at least temporarily solve this problem (as a workaround).
Sorry to bother you, but could you please give an estimate on when the next update is to be expected? I'd really love to install the app on my device, but I don't want to do it while knowing there is this serious bug. I know it will be a sure way to disappointment for me, so I'd rather wait for the update. However, checking on the app page every other days is getting a bit tiresome. :) So I'd really love to know an estimate.
The new version should be available today or tomorrow.
This issue has been fixed with today's release of the 1.1 version of our app.