Why did syncing delete my tasks?
Steps I took:
1. Created a project in Android app
2. Added three tasks
3. Loaded Todoist web page in desktop Chrome, tasks were not present, but project was
4. Attempted to sync Android app, tasks still did not appear
5. Added task to new project through web interface
6. Sync Android app
7. Three previous tasks disappear, only task added in Chrome is present.
Unfortunately, I can't reproduce this issue. I've followed the steps as you've described and on step 3 I saw all 3 tasks added on the web-app through Chrome. Adding a 4th one and resyncing showed all 4 on both the web0app and Chrome.
Please tell me:
- What version of Android are you using?
- What version of our app are you using?
- Were you offline as you've created the project or added the tasks and online when you've attempted to sync it or online all the time?
- Did you click "Done" on Android after creating the new project to exit edit mode?
- Did you see the circular arrow icon at the top on Android each time you've make any change (added the project or the tasks)?