App on android.
1. Can not remove the label. After checkboxes labels such opportunity is not there.
2. Do you plan to do offline reminders? Since push notifications work only application on Android, why not internal. That would not require constant connection to the Internet.
1. Please clarify - how are you trying to remove a label - by deleting it on the "labels" list or from within a task? Both options are possible.
To delete a label from the "Labels" list, click on the pencil icon in the top-right corner and all labels will get a pencil icon next to them. Click on the one you wish to delete and then choose "Delete" from the menu in the top-right corner (next to the check mark).
To remove a label from a task, tap on the task, choose "Edit", tap on the label field and you'll see a list of all your labels. The one or multiple that are added to the task will be highlighted. Tap on the highlighted label to remove it and confirm with OK.
2. We will consider adding offline reminders in future updates. You're welcome to add a feature request to our Votebox: http://todoist.com/Vote_Android/
1. OK, thankee!!!
2. Vote! :-) http://todoist.com/Vote_Android/showProposal/28/